6th November 2015
8.30am – 5.00pm
RBS 250 Bishopsgate
London, EC2M 4AA
Following discussions with many longstanding business owners and startups, Your Business Community, in partnership with NatWest Bank, are proud to launch a one day event aimed at educating, informing and assisting owners, entrepreneurs, the self employed and senior SME managers, allowing them to ensure that they are employing basic principles and best practice in their daily routines.
Bite Sized Business is a large scale, full day intensive business event featuring 10 panel debates and seminars on disciplines key to business growth. Expert panellists will be on hand all day to provide advice and insights, as well as to answer questions on their areas of expertise.
Key to any businesses growth is finding new clients and suppliers and, with both informal and speed networking throughout the day and a YBC Member exhibition, there are plenty of opportunities for meeting them.
Ted Wigzell, Director of Your Business Community commented “Speaking to business owners and startups daily, we are constantly being asked very similar questions, which pushed us to create an event where the answers can be debated and explored.
Bite Sized Business is being held on Friday 6th November, at RBS, 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA, between 8.30am and 5.00pm.
During the day, the key subjects being covered are:
- Roadmap To A Successful Website
- Catapult Your Business Growth
- The Law And Your Business
- What Makes Your Business(And You) Newsworthy?
- Auto Enrolment is Coming, Are You Ready For It?
- Employing Your First Team Member
- Why Social Media Is The New SEO?
- Someone Needs To Love The Numbers
- Funding To Start & Grow Your Business
- Business Start Up Surgery