[Location & Address]
[Dates & Times]
This July marks the launch of an ambitious and dynamic urban regeneration programme – The Streets – which will bring high quality music and performance to high streets across six outer-London boroughs over the next two years.
Launching on each high street between 9 – 18 July, local residents and visitors can expect to be surprised as a new soundscape wakes up their streets.
Coming to [insert borough/ high street] on [insert date], acclaimed live music and event producer Serious will be bringing Australian percussion star Ben Walsh and his spectacular Big Wheel to [insert area/location]. Ben is currently in residence at the Southbank Centre with Scotch and Soda – a cocktail of high energy physical feats and musical beats.
The Streets launch event will also see local performers [insert names] animate the area with [insert description].
Please join us to celebrate the launch of this exciting new project – first in [insert area] for the spectacular performances, followed by a private reception at [insert location & time], where we would be delighted to introduce you this fantastic two-year initiative in more detail.
If you would like to join us for the reception, please RSVP to [insert contact email and phone]
We look forward to seeing you there!
MORE ABOUT THE STREETS…
The Streets seeks to reignite the full potential of our high streets. Working across six outer-London boroughs to couple economic priorities with engaging cultural activity.
The Streets will:
• Support local businesses in building partnerships.
• Animate spaces and increase public dwell time.
• Encourage local residents to rediscover their high street.
• Celebrate and explore local heritage.
• Surprise consumers with unique and unexpected experiences!
The Streets will benefit you by:
• Increasing footfall and spend on your high street.
• Showcasing your area as an exciting, sociable and vibrant place to be.
• Unlocking the potential of local economies.
• Profiling areas of outer-London at a regional and national level.
• Participating in something which is greater than the sum of its parts.
What’s Happening When?
The EFG London Jazz Festival comes to your High Street.
The Streets Summer Festival.
The EFG London Jazz Festival takes over the most unexpected locations.