Local businesses invited to join online climate change event discussing borough’s green agenda
Join guest speaker The Deputy Mayor of London for Environment and Energy, Shirley Rodrigues, along with Leader of Redbridge Council Cllr Jas Athwal, and the Cabinet Member for Environment and Civic Pride Cllr Jo Blackman at the online event ‘Tackling Climate Change in Redbridge’, on Wednesday 14 July, at 6pm.
Join the discussion on cutting carbon emissions in the borough. Find out about the borough’s Climate Change Action Plan, and how you can get involved to help lower the borough’s carbon footprint. There will also be a Q&A session so businesses can ask the questions that matter most to them about climate change. Redbridge’s Climate Change Action Plan, which is being launched at the event, sets out the first chapter in the council’s journey towards creating a cleaner, greener and healthier Redbridge, and lists more than 100 green actions the council is committing to.
Sign-up now to get your link to join the event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/redbridge-climate-change-action-plan-tickets-159158921619
Business and Enterprise Manager
Economic Development team
Regeneration & Culture Directorate
London Borough of Redbridge
The timelines for the meeting are below;
- 4.05 to 4.15 – Ilford BID
- 4.15 to 4.20 – Met Police
- 4.20 to 4.30 – Kenson Civils and Highways
- 4.30 to 4.40 – Ed Chaplin – Town Centre Market
- 4.40 to 4.55 – Regeneration activities including updates on Ilford Station, Mercato Ilford
- 12.55 to 1.00 – Questions and close
To join the session, please register via the link below.
There is no password required.
The Economic Development team, Regeneration & Culture Directorate at redbridge council have set up a new business survey and we included some questions that are relevant to businesses in the High Streets and Town Centres.
Please See link below:
We have some great guest speakers. The events are completely free of charge and they are being run on Zoom so please share this across the network to see if any businesses within the chamber or externally are interested. They can register their interest for these events using the links below:-
Thursday 03rd June 2021 @ 10.00am – ‘Bounce Back Growth Strategies for SME’s – Zoom
Thursday 24th June 2021 @ 10.00am – ‘Powerful Marketing Strategies for SME’s’ – Zoom
If you have any questions or need anything from me please let me know and I will be happy to help. I am looking forward to joining the meeting in June with you all.
Local Enterprise Manager – East London
NatWest Business Banking
Mobile: 07917642440 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Twitter @daniel_copsey
Website: www.natwest.com/business www.businesslending.natwest.com
Business Line: 03457 114477
Please see the link below to the consultation on the new Ilford Town Centre Market, could you please share with all relevant parties and business.
also available on the Redbridge Council Consultation Hub
If you have any questions please contact me.
Trading Standards and Licensing Manager
London Borough of Redbridge
Floor 10, Lynton House, 255-259 High Road, Ilford IG1 1NY
Set up, brand and use Instagram to present your products and services to your customers in the most effective way.
About this Event
Why you should join in…
This workshop will be interactive with a maximum of 12 people attending, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to create a fabulous Instagram account with personal guidance.
It will be perfect for you if you’re not using Instagram yet for your business, or you are using it, but not in a professional way.
The session covers:
- Creating and building your Instagram business account, including your bio, web links and page features, such as ‘highlights’.
- Showcasing your business story and its personality, including branding your page.
- Sharing relevant and creative content and designing the look and features of a fabulous ‘grid’.
- Developing an audience by understanding how to use hashtags and @mention tags effectively.
- Using stories, highlights, video and a shop to enhance your use of Instagram and raise awareness of your brand.
By the end of the session…
- You’ll have a beautifully branded Instagram account – or understand fully how to create one.
- You’ll be competent at posting relevant, interesting and creative material that showcases your services or products and the personality of your business.
- You’ll be confident to build an audience and make it clear what you’re offering to them.
For more information visit: