The Economic Development team, Regeneration & Culture Directorate at redbridge council have set up a new business survey and we included some questions that are relevant to businesses in the High Streets and Town Centres.
Please See link below:
We have some great guest speakers. The events are completely free of charge and they are being run on Zoom so please share this across the network to see if any businesses within the chamber or externally are interested. They can register their interest for these events using the links below:-
Thursday 03rd June 2021 @ 10.00am – ‘Bounce Back Growth Strategies for SME’s – Zoom
Thursday 24th June 2021 @ 10.00am – ‘Powerful Marketing Strategies for SME’s’ – Zoom
If you have any questions or need anything from me please let me know and I will be happy to help. I am looking forward to joining the meeting in June with you all.
Local Enterprise Manager – East London
NatWest Business Banking
Mobile: 07917642440 – Email: email@example.com – Twitter @daniel_copsey
Website: www.natwest.com/business www.businesslending.natwest.com
Business Line: 03457 114477
Please see the link below to the consultation on the new Ilford Town Centre Market, could you please share with all relevant parties and business.
also available on the Redbridge Council Consultation Hub
If you have any questions please contact me.
Trading Standards and Licensing Manager
London Borough of Redbridge
Floor 10, Lynton House, 255-259 High Road, Ilford IG1 1NY
Set up, brand and use Instagram to present your products and services to your customers in the most effective way.
About this Event
Why you should join in…
This workshop will be interactive with a maximum of 12 people attending, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to create a fabulous Instagram account with personal guidance.
It will be perfect for you if you’re not using Instagram yet for your business, or you are using it, but not in a professional way.
The session covers:
- Creating and building your Instagram business account, including your bio, web links and page features, such as ‘highlights’.
- Showcasing your business story and its personality, including branding your page.
- Sharing relevant and creative content and designing the look and features of a fabulous ‘grid’.
- Developing an audience by understanding how to use hashtags and @mention tags effectively.
- Using stories, highlights, video and a shop to enhance your use of Instagram and raise awareness of your brand.
By the end of the session…
- You’ll have a beautifully branded Instagram account – or understand fully how to create one.
- You’ll be competent at posting relevant, interesting and creative material that showcases your services or products and the personality of your business.
- You’ll be confident to build an audience and make it clear what you’re offering to them.
For more information visit:
Learn more about how you can reduce vehicle emissions
Join Camden Council and Idling Action London on 23 February, 16:00 – 17:00 for a webinar to launch the London-wide Engines Off Every Stop campaign, to focus on how businesses, local authorities and communities can tackle avoidable air pollution caused by vehicle engine idling.
The webinar will feature speakers from:
- Camden Council
- Lambeth Council
- Newham council
- Veolia UK
- Idling Action London
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of clean air and the role vehicle emissions play
- What local authority partners are doing to reduce air pollution caused by engine idling
- How businesses can help to tackle this avoidable source of air pollution
- How to support Idling Action London’s Engines Off Every Stop public awareness campaign
For more information and register click here
Redbridge Business and Enterprise
Regeneration and Culture Directorate
London Borough of Redbridge
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our business newsletter to receive regular updates Redbridge Business News
Tuesday 29th September 2020 @ 2pm
I hope you are well and managing business in the “new normal”. Unfortunately, as we learnt yesterday, we are now entering further restrictions Nationally and it is possible that
Redbridge will have some sort of further local lockdown in the near future.
This makes it even more important to belong to a business support network where we can network with each other for business and to gain ideas to help promote our own businesses.
We know how important it is to maintain turnover and profit, particularly in the current climate which is challenging for many. We have therefore included in our next meeting a presentation from Kim Wheatley of Asentiv, talking about business referrals and networking. We also have Aleksandra Mielnikow-Rudnicka, Access & Progression Officer at London School of Management Education talking about apprentice opportunities and the new Government Kickstart scheme which may provide you with a useful extra pair of hands at reduced cost.
As usual we will have online networking, Q & A’s and members and guests can raise questions or subjects for discussion. If afterwards you would like someone’s direct contact details, simply reply to this email and we will affect an introduction for you.
I hope to see you on Tuesday
Join the Zoom Meeting