The Ilford BID would like to invite you to a COVID-19 business support webinar with the London Borough of Redbridge, the Redbridge Chamber of Commerce, Clintons Management Ltd., Nationwide Utilities Ltd. and the Hainault BID on 23rd April at 5.30pm. http://ow.ly/9gNq50zdTS9
Ilford BID COVID – 19 Business Support Webinar Invitation on the 23RD of April 2020 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
The Ilford BID would like to invite you to a COVID-19 business support webinar in collaboration with the London Borough of Redbridge, the Redbridge Chamber of Commerce, Clintons Management Ltd., Nationwide Utilities Ltd. and the Hainault BID.
The webinar will provide a structured platform where businesses owners can have a detailed review of the COVID – 19 support from the government, local authorities and banks. Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask relevant questions to the webinar panel for clarification.
If you have questions in relation to the topics below, please register for a free ticket.
- Deferring VAT and Self-Assessment payments (Speaker – Jamal Khan)
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme (Speaker – Jamal Khan)
- The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank (Speaker – Jamal Khan)
- A new lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans (Speaker – Jamal Khan)
- Tax planning (Speaker – Usama Awais)
- Statutory Sick Pay relief package for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) (Speaker – Albert Peters)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (Speaker – Albert Peters)
- 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England (Speaker – Paul Nightingale)
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief. Grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000 (Speaker – Paul Nightingale)
- Commercial rent protection Scheme (Speaker – Kevin Clarke)
- Energy costs and bills (Speaker – Ryan Edwards)
Cyril is the Ilford BID Manager who will host and facilitate the webinar.
Paul is a Business Rates Manager for the London Borough of Redbridge with extensive experience and knowledge of business rates and business grants. Paul will cover all business grants and business rates related topics.
Jamal is a Senior Tax Director at Churchill Tax Advisers and has extensively hosted webinars, press, radio and video interviews related to the COVID-19 financial support packages. Jamal will cover VAT deferral, self-employment income support, CBills and lending from the Bank of England.
Usama is a Senior Tax Adviser at Churchill Tax advisers and has extensive experience in tax planning and management. Usama will provide an overview on tax planning and property investment.
Ryan is a BID Manager at Nationwide Utilities Ltd. and has extensive experience in providing cost saving solutions to businesses to acquire green energy solutions.
Kevin is with Clintons Management Ltd. and has extensive experience in residential lettings management. He can provide in site into the COVID-19 commercial rental protection scheme.
Albert joins us from Pegasus HR with extensive experience in the HR field and will comment on COVID – 19 sick pay, furlough process and the job retention scheme.
Event & Registration (How to register and how the event will be held)
Event platform – Zoom webinar (Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video. Attendees will require access via a laptop, desktop, handheld pad or mobile phone device to attend)
Date – 23rd April 2020
Registration starts – 5.15pm
Presentation starts – 5.30pm
Q&A starts – 6.50pm
Event finishes – 7.30pm
Format – An hour of presentations from members of the panel, followed by an hour of Q&A from attendees
Registration platform – Eventbrite/Zoom
To register, you will need to acquire a free ticket from Eventbrite and also register for the meeting through Zoom meetings. The registration process can be completed by clicking on the links below in turn;
Eventbrite Registration Link
Zoom Meeting Registration Link
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to make contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share the links above so that others may also benefit from the webinar and information shared.